CCES has a relationship or experience with the following organizations and resources. If you are looking for more links to helpful resources, please see our Link Resources page.
- CCES's weekly devotional series A Light for My Path has its own website.
- CCES ia a charter member of the American Association of Christian Counselors. This site contains information on trainings and conferences around the country.
- We cannot make referrals to specific counselors, but to find a counselor in your area please visit the AACC's website. From their website you can search for an AACC member in or near your zip code.
- C.H.A.D.D. - Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder. C.H.A.D.D.'s website contains a lot of information about AD/HD, as well as information on local chapters.
- Child Evangelism Fellowship's purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living. Their site contains information on their Good News Clubs, 5 Day Clubs, conferences and trainings.
- CCES is a member of the Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Children's Games and Activities at Wonderzone.com (a website of Child Evangelism Fellowship). This site also has children's devotionals and greeting cards.
- National Institute of Mental Health 's website has information on Anxiety Disorders (Obsessive Compulsive, Panic, Post Traumatic Stress, Social Phobia), AD/HD, autism, depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, schizophrenia, and more.
- How to Choose a Christian Counselor - An article from FamilyLife.com about choosing the right counselor.
- Counselor.org is one of the largest general mental health informational databases in the world which plays a huge role in the Physician Network. It contains information on mental health issues, and breaking mental health news around the world for free.
Find out more about Christian counseling.