Common types of anxiety include: panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post traumatic stress disorder, phobias, and more.
If you are struggling with anxiety, Christian Counseling & Educational Services provides:
- Biblically-based counseling services from our office in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
Call our office at (717) 630-2255 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment.
Resources for those who are struggling with anxiety:
- One in every eight Americans age 18-54 suffers from an anxiety disorder. This totals over 19 million people. 
- Research conducted by the National Institute of Mental Health has shown that anxiety disorders are the number one mental health problem among American women and are second only to alcohol and drug abuse among men.
- Women suffer from anxiety and stress almost twice as much as men. 
- Anxiety sufferers see an average of five doctors before being successfully diagnosed. 
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in America, surpassing even depression in numbers. 
- People with anxiety disorders are 6 times more likely to be hospitalised for psychiatric disorders in the US. 
Schedule an Appointment Today
We are a team of experienced counselors that are here to help you. Our staff has a diverse set of abilities and specialties in order to assist clients with a wide variety of needs. To schedule an appointment or to get more information, please call our Hanover, PA office at 717.630.2255. (Learn more about our Christian counseling services).
 National Institute of Mental Health. Based on 7/1/98 U.S. Census resident population estimate of 143.3 million, age 18-54.
 National Institute of Mental Health.
 Clinical Research Unit for Anxiety Disorders, Sydney, Australia.
 Anxiety Disorders Association of America.