Sexual Addiction Recovery
If you are struggling with sexual addiction, Christian Counseling & Educational Services provides:
- Biblically-based counseling services from our office in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
- Telephone counseling from clients throughout the U.S.
Call our office at (717) 630-2255 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment.
Resources for those who are stuggling with sexual addiction:
- Sexual addiction statistics
- Article: What Do You Know About Sexual Addiction?
- Recommended reading for sexual addiction
- Average age for first time contact with pornography is around 9 years old. Average age for seeking help is 30-35 years old. 
- 76% of all email is unsolicited, and 48% of it contains a pornographic message. 
- 25 million Americans visit cyber-sex sites between 1-10 hours per week. Another 4.7 million in excess of 11 hours per week. 
- One in seven calls to Focus on the Family’s Pastoral Care hotline is about Internet pornography. 
Schedule an Appointment Today
We are a team of experienced counselors that are here to help you with sexual addiction recovery. Our staff has a diverse set of abilities and specialties in order to assist clients with a wide variety of needs. To schedule an appointment or to get more information, please call our Hanover, PA office at 717.630.2255. (Learn more about our Christian counseling services).
 Estherministries.org, 2002
 American Family Association, www.afa.net
 MSNBC/Stanford/Duquesne Study, Washington Times, 1/26/2000
 Pastor’s Family Bulletin, Focus on the Family, March 2000